It was Alex's birthday on Thursday and we the 7 of us (-Kris+Yoshi+Wenshu) had prata at our favourite prata haunt! After which, Mira, Gnia, Grace and I crashed Alex's home and played cards from 6-9.30pm.
His mom really was a gracious host. She told us all the stuff he used to do in Primary school and we found out he FELL into the school pond because he was trying to lure the poor defenseless terrapins out and then KICK THEM BACK IN!
Heh... Seems like my life's been a little too much about chocolate this past week. During the sleepover that day, the 3 of us made chocolate, bought chocolate and ate chocolate! 15 pieces gone within 10 minutes man...
I went to The Chocolate Factory at Robertson Quay and spent S$60 on dessert, in chocolate. Hot chocolate whiskey, chocolate cake, 9 pieces of chocolate and a 6 piece box for my mom. Sure burnt a hole in my pocket. And now I think I'm changing my Studio art theme to... You guessed it - CHOCOLATE!
Whee, chocolate is good. It was used as money, drank for health and eaten to cheer depressed people up! ^^
Now I'm pigging on a bag a chocolates from Target that my dad bought while *trying* to do Chem AP practice papers. What a chore.
5:48 PM